Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE OUT A MOVIE I SAW A FEW YEARS AGO

tscotti

Hello all Scott here in Indiana. A few years ago I saw a good portion of a great old movie but never found out what it was. The movie looked to be 50's era. At the beginning of the film there is a young man in his upstairs apartement, he is very nervous acting and sweating. He keeps looking out the window and starts loading a rifle. A lady is getting home from a date across the street. He points his gun at her and then walks over to his kitchen and puts his hand on a hot burner. He goes to the hospital and is actually trying to tell the doctors that he is crazy but they don't believe him and tell him to go home. The movie goes on to have him being put down and critisized by ladies, he ends killing a lady. This is as far as i got in the movie. This movie had to be controversial for its time. I would love to find out what movie this is, I have no clue of the title or any of the actors....If anyone could help i would really appreciate it....Thank you very much!!!!!