Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"Christmas Holdiay"

ERD

This would be a great title for TCM to show as they are supposed to be showing more Universal and Paramount movies next year, in conjunction with their "On Demand" DVD program.

I recently caved in and ordered a Region 2 DVD of CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY from Amazon.UK. We got an all-region player for our anniversary this year . Hope to see if for the first time in the near future.

> {quote:title=MovieFanLaura wrote:}{quote}

> I recently caved in and ordered a Region 2 DVD of CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY from Amazon.UK. We got an all-region player for our anniversary this year . Hope to see if for the first time in the near future.

Congrats, MovieFanLaura - hope you'll enjoy both the movie and of course the multi-region player.

(And in case you're interested, there have been a lot of great sales on amazon.co.uk lately) ;)

Thanks for the tip! I should head over to Amazon UK and look at the prices for some of the things I'm interested in. Have been having a great time working my way through Reg. 2 sets of James Mason and Anna Neagle -- also got Durbin's HERS TO HOLD and have watched that one.