Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

describe the scene game

I'm surprised that it was her favorite of all her movies, because she had to play older than she actually was.  In the movie, her daughter, Mona Freeman, graduates from high school.  Betty was 31 when she made the movie.  

Next:  A boy, sleeping on a fire escape to beat the summer heat, witnesses a murder.  

I'm surprised that it was her favorite of all her movies, because she had to play older than she actually was.  In the movie, her daughter, Mona Freeman, graduates from high school.  Betty was 31 when she made the movie.  

Next:  A boy, sleeping on a fire escape to beat the summer heat, witnesses a murder.  

Maybe Betty wasn't as vain as you might think :)

THE WINDOW

Yes, "The Window" (1949) starred young Bobby Driscoll as a boy who likes to tell tall tales, just like the boy who cried wolf.  When he actually sees a murder committed, no one believes him, except the murderers, of course.  Good job, Lavender.  It's your thread now.

I'll say Lemon Drop Kid

Sorry, no.

A woman who has become a star is surrounded by autograph seekers as she leaves the theatre. A man who knows her and is somewhat responsible for her success also tries to get near her, to no avail.

Sorry, no.

A woman who has become a star is surrounded by autograph seekers as she leaves the theatre. A man who knows her and is somewhat responsible for her success also tries to get near her, to no avail.

This film was very recently on TCM.

This film and the currently O/S "Movie Trivia" question have a male star in common.

My bad-------Mr. 6s' guess of ST. MARTIN'S LANE (1938) is correct. I just discovered that this is an alternate title for SIDEWALKS OF LONDON, starring Charles Laughton and Vivien Leigh. Your thread, 6s.