Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

describe the scene game

Yes, of course *Sudden Fear* - Joan Crawford, Gloria Grahame and Jack Palance.It's not shown very often on TCM so maybe that's why this took so long. When Gloria tells Jack to kiss her harder, oh my! Good job, finance.You're up.

Edited by: lavenderblue19 on May 6, 2010 4:09 PM

Sorry, cmvgor that's not the one I'm thinking about. This film has a much better cast, A list.

The novel was far better than the film, I think. This is a late 50's film.The author won a Pultizer for another novel that was made into a film that TCM'ers love.

The story takes place in NYC and upstate NY. Young girl falls for an older man, who has pipe dreams of being a success. In the end she realizes that he's happier just being who and where he is.

When she leaves, another man who has always loved her is waiting for her on the bus.

Correct, cmvgor- Herman Wouk's *Marjorie Morningstar* . Natalie Wood, Gene Kelly, Claire Trevor, Carolyn Jones, Ed Wynn and Martin Milner as the young man suffering from unrequited love.This is considered to be Natalie's breakout role as an adult. Hasn't been on TCM in years, Great job and Thanks for playing this round with me, cmvgor. Now you take over.