Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

describe the scene game

Husband and wife are at a party and hubby drinks too much and wants to dance, dance, dance. Wife starts shaking her shoulders ready to gleefully dance with her husband when he takes the floor with another woman and stops the show with everybody watching them.

Wife later is very po'd and accuses hubby of tripping the light fantastic waaaaay to much with that "blockbuster" as she calls his tall busty dancing partner.

Thanks, Sixes. Actually I had an advantage; I posted *Run Of The Arrow* late last year on the "10 Clues" thread. I can't do that "post a link" trick but if you go to that thread and leapfrog back through the pages, it can be found on page 130, with the question first posed on 10/15/09. theladyeve (who else?) identified it. Anyway, back to present business.

A man and a woman in a small New England town on business. At a local inn, they rent two rooms, adjacent to each other, with a shared bath. (ie, Its possible to go from one room to the other without using the hallway.) To her, that makes it one room, and she ain't havin' _none_ of it. The man, this fairly tall leading man, spends the night in the parking lot, trying to sleep in the back seat of their rented convertable.