Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

describe the scene game

cagney69

6 scenes in the film have been described so far. the film has been shown on TCM.

It's a 1950's noir.

The actress who plays the model and runs out during the fashion show is a 1960's Oscar winning actress. She and the lead character fall in love in the film. In real life she was married to an iconic director, writer, etc. the screenplay was based on a novel by a famous noir writer, the director of the film was famous for directing noirs and the screenwriter famous for creating and writing for tv

I just did a little research and I think it may be "Nightfall" with Aldo Ray and Anne Bancroft.  The scenes you described sounded familiar, but I couldn't think of the title or the actors.

NIGHTFALL is the film Miles. Aldo Ray, Anne Bancroft, Brian Keith. Good noir and a young Anne makes it worthwhile. Besides, the location scenes are great. Thanks, your thread :)

Thanks.  A high spirited race horse will only calm down and behave when he hears a certain song played or sung.  Can you name the movie?  

Jeepers Creepers, Miles LOL- I've seen this film and it took me awhile to remember the name. Finally remembered it was Dick Powell starring in the film.

The film is Going Places. The horse's name was Jeepers Creepers and the horse had to hear the song Jeepers Creepers to behave ??

A woman shoots her abusive husband in the stomach as he enters their home.  As he falls to the floor, she goes into the kitchen, makes lemonade (with lots of sugar), drinks three glasses, then takes one in to him as if nothing had happened.