Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

describe the scene game

13 minutes ago, MilesArcher said:

Next:  A movie tough guy and a top comedy actress team up to dance to music that would become a big favorite of Bo Derek.

That sounds like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wg47cf11yc

Could not imbed but it is George Raft and Carole Lombard dancing to Prokofiev's Bolero in the 1934 movie of the same name.

17 hours ago, MilesArcher said:

I believe that the composer is Ravel.

*Faceplam* I knew that. I think Bo herself is responsible for my error. I remember the line from 10 "what do you like to do to Prokofiev?". (I know there were lines which followed before Bolero was actually played, so no nits, Princess)

So, here is my scene:

A man is cuffed to a wagon wheel awaiting transport to a place of trial.

I must confess that this was purely a guess.  But I've seen this movie many times, so I must have had an inkling that it was the one.  I love Westerns, and this one is very good.  And yes, Felicia Farr is reason enough to watch it.

A former chorus girl and her husband  make reservations at a tourist hotel that is run by another ex-chorine and rival.

19 minutes ago, Arsan404 said:

Sorry, different movie. This movie was released in the 1990s.

The answer to your question is a movie released in the 1990's? Thank you, Jeeves, wrong answer though it may be is a 1936 movie starring British actors Arthur Treacher and David Niven.

• 2 weeks later...