Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

describe the scene game

• 3 weeks later...

A parole officer visits the apartment of a single mother and her son.  The mother promises she will make sure her son gets to school, but when the man leaves, it's clear it was all an act.  Mom thinks 'street smarts' are more important, and tells the boy she wants him to grow up 'tough'.

37 minutes ago, shutoo said:

A parole officer visits the apartment of a single mother and her son.  The mother promises she will make sure her son gets to school, but when the man leaves, it's clear it was all an act.  Mom thinks 'street smarts' are more important, and tells the boy she wants him to grow up 'tough'.

Oh my goodness, I like this film so much and TCM hasn't shown it in such a long time (or if they did I missed it) it's   Born To Be Bad - Loretta Young and Cary Grant ???

3 hours ago, lavenderblue19 said:

Oh my goodness, I like this film so much and TCM hasn't shown it in such a long time (or if they did I missed it) it's   Born To Be Bad - Loretta Young and Cary Grant ???

This is why I'm so bad at this game..one clue, and you guys guess it..

Yes..and Young was certainly bad..the whole idea that Grant finds her disgusting and knows she's a con..but one kiss and he's ready to leave his wife for her..yeah, I don't know...I watched it on classic reel app on Roku.

Your thread, lavenderblue!

7 hours ago, shutoo said:

This is why I'm so bad at this game..one clue, and you guys guess it..

Yes..and Young was certainly bad..the whole idea that Grant finds her disgusting and knows she's a con..but one kiss and he's ready to leave his wife for her..yeah, I don't know...I watched it on classic reel app on Roku.

Your thread, lavenderblue!

Thanks.I disagree on 2 counts here shutoo. One you're not bad at this, I like this film I thought for a minute and recognized the scene because I know the film so your clue was a good one. If I didn't know the film, I wouldn't guessed the film from the clue. Secondly, I thought Loretta was so good in this film. Seeing Loretta as a tough bad girl is fun. It's a racy pre-code and Loretta was good at that.

I'll post one later

3 hours ago, Spritz Nipper said:

Correct, good job. Your turn.

Sprita Nipper. As much as I love Myrna, she's one of my favorite actresses, would it be possible to have an avatar without the moving head? In the over 10 years I've been on the bds. I've never been dizzy when I get on the bds. Unfortunately your avatar is really unsettling. PLEASE just post a pic of Myrna, without her moving her head. Thank You, I'd really appreciate your cooperation. btw, welcome to the bds. I've enjoyed your posts very much :)