Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

describe the scene game

On 3/13/2019 at 4:21 PM, Arturo said:

Thank you Lavenderblue.

A woman has to decide if she should continue to date a married man.  She is a single career girl and lives in NYC.  A relative stranger notices her dilemma and asks her about it.

Arturo, time for a new clue, thanks

1 hour ago, lavenderblue19 said:

Arturo, time for a new clue, thanks

Sorry Lav. 

The stranger gives her some motherly advice about her situation, but she decides not to heed the advice.  However, the older woman eventually convinces her of this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2019 at 4:13 PM, Arturo said:

Sorry Lav. 

The stranger gives her some motherly advice about her situation, but she decides not to heed the advice.  However, the older woman eventually convinces her of this.

Arturo, pls check page 2 there are a few that need clues

On 3/19/2019 at 4:13 PM, Arturo said:

Sorry Lav. 

Another very cute film that I haven't seen in a long time and really like a lot,                                 The Model and The Marriage Broker Thelma Ritter and Jeanne Crain ???

2 hours ago, lavenderblue19 said:

Another very cute film that I haven't seen in a long time and really like a lot,                                 The Model and The Marriage Broker Thelma Ritter and Jeanne Crain ???

The always amazing Lavenderblue does it again.  You're right also about it being a cute movie.   Not sure if it ever plays on TCM, and I'm not sure if FMC has pla yes it recently.  Now I have to look for my DVD to see it 

Your turn Lav.

Thanks for the compliment Arturo, I have a tape of this film but I'm always on the look-out to see if it's being shown. Anything Thelma Ritter is in is a worthwhile watch and it's a cute film anyway :)

next

A man hears a noise in his yard, he goes outside to find out what the noise is and is shot and killed.

9 hours ago, BagelOnAPlateOfOnionRolls said:

It's The Prowler.

Finally, The Prowler. Years ago we all decided that 7-10 days was the limit for letting a question hang around, but I let this one go on longer because I figured someone must know the film. Van Heflin was the lead, he won a best Supporting Actor Oscar for Johnny Eager. Evelyn Keyes plays the wife. 
Relieved someone finally recognized the film. It's a really good noir, TCM will show The Prowler May 21, hope some can watch it then. Thanks Bagel, your thread