Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

describe the scene game

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, lavenderblue19 said:

Thanks Miles, this one shouldn't take too long

A man and a woman make believe they are engaged thinking that that might convince another man and woman to get together romantically

I don't know if this is exactly what you're talking about oh, but I've got Frank Sinatra on the brain--" The Tender Trap"?

2 hours ago, MilesArcher said:

It sounds more like "White Christmas" to me.    Danny Kaye and Vera-Ellen pretend to be engaged, hoping that Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney will follow their example.

You got the right one Miles, White Christmas. Danny and Vera=Ellen do pretend to be engaged so that Bing and  Rpsemary will follow. their example. You're up Miles

15 hours ago, MilesArcher said:

A tiger has been terrorizing an area.  Two men climb a tree and wait for hours in a rainstorm for the tiger to appear.  It does and they shoot it.

15 hours ago, MilesArcher said:

A tiger has been terrorizing an area.  Two men climb a tree and wait for hours in a rainstorm for the tiger to appear.  It does and they shoot it.

Red Dust?

"Holiday" with Doris Nolan engaged to Cary Grant and talking to her father Henry Kolker.

1 hour ago, starliteyes said:

Sorry, Princess, that is incorrect.

In another scene, a man and woman entertain their friends with an acrobatic feat they have been rehearsing.

The acrobatic feat was performed by Cary Grant and Katharine Hepburn.