Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

describe the scene game

Thanks Miles :)

A married couple come home to find their babysitter has invited a group of teenagers over, the teens are playing loud music and dancing while their children are out of bed, sitting on the stairs watching the teens. Parents are annoyed.

6 hours ago, MilesArcher said:

It sounds like "Sitting Pretty", the first of the Mr. Belvedere movies with Clifton Webb.  

Sitting Pretty is the film Miles.  Clifton Webb, Maureen O'Hara, Robert Young. It's one of my go to movies when I want a good laugh. It's been 1 of my favorites for years. I have 3 copies of this wonderful film. Good work Miles, your thread :)

It is indeed Walt Disney's "Swiss Family Robinson".    James MacArthur and Tommy Kirk played the boys and Janet Munro was the girl.  It was one of my favorite movies from my childhood.  Here is a clip:

Nice work, Lavender.  You're up next.

2 hours ago, starliteyes said:

The movie is Auntie Mame.

Sure is Auntie Mame. Patrick gives Mame the bracelet that's "almost diamonds" for a XMAS gift. Love this film ( the Roz Russell version )and I've seen it a ton of times. You probably have too Star. Good work, your thread

• Thanks 1

Thanks Star, LOL  I don't know why I typed Vera, i know it's Verna.  She was hilarious as Lucy's hired maid for a day on an episode of Lucy I love that episode.Actually she was very sweet and touching and wise as the neighbor in Picnic. btw, I don't care what anyone says, I thought Bill Holden was not too old for the role,  He was so sexy and looked great with Kim.

next

A woman is stranded on her way to the big city and takes a ride from a man she knew from her home town but he turns out to be a lecherous jerk.

7 minutes ago, starliteyes said:

The Farmer's Daughter?

Yes ma'am, sure is The Farmer's Daughter. Loretta won her Best Actress Oscar for this one. TCM hasn't shown The Framer's Daughter in a long time. such a good film and great cast, including Joseph Cotten and Ethel Barrymore. Good work Star, your thread :)

• Like 1

Overhearing a conversation between the owner of the club and his friend that the host hasn't shown up again, the man jumps up on the stage and spontaneously takes over as host.  When he's through, he talks the owner of the nightclub into hiring him.