Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

describe the scene game

6 hours ago, chaya bat woof woof said:

From Google it looks like Captains Courageous.  Have also seen the film several times.  Didn't Spencer T. win an Oscar for his role?  If it is, glad they left the ending not so graphic (using my imagination was bad enough).  I may not be correct however.

You are correct, chaya, and the thread is now yours.

59 minutes ago, MilesArcher said:

Do you know this one?  A man ties up an old woman in her wheelchair then pushes the wheelchair down a flight of stairs.

59 minutes ago, MilesArcher said:

Do you know this one?  A man ties up an old woman in her wheelchair then pushes the wheelchair down a flight of stairs.

Miles, I'm guessing you want to get some new players by asking this one. I'll refrain from answering and hope we get some participation. 

• Like 1
On 12/21/2020 at 6:35 PM, lavenderblue19 said:

Miles, I'm guessing you want to get some new players by asking this one. I'll refrain from answering and hope we get some participation. 

It would be nice to get that participation before the next Noir Alley presentation.

On 12/27/2020 at 11:59 AM, chaya bat woof woof said:

Kiss of Death with Richard Widmark and that maniacal laugh (they just showed it).  If it is correct, I will try to think of a scene.

Chaya, please either post one or pass. I found this 1/2 way down page 3. I'm sure you can think of a film you'd like to post a question about.

In the letter, a  man admits to  the young woman that he's married but he still wants to continue seeing her.  The young woman and the older woman meet to exchange pocketbooks and the older woman advises the young woman to stop seeing the man.