Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

describe the scene game

Happy New Year to you, too, Lav!

A young boy from the right side of the tracks enjoys spending his time with the kids on the wrong side of the tracks, despite the fact that his father has told him not to go there.

• Thanks 1

When a new little boy is challenged to a fight by the other boys in Shantytown, as it is called, and stands his ground, the boy from the “right” side of the tracks admires him and they become friends.

On 1/7/2021 at 10:35 AM, starliteyes said:

Happy New Year to you, too, Lav!

A young boy from the right side of the tracks enjoys spending his time with the kids on the wrong side of the tracks, despite the fact that his father has told him not to go there.

I knew I'd seen this movie, just couldn't remember the title and the star, finally came to me Skippy, Jackie Cooper ??

• Like 1

Thanks Star, it's been a few years since I watched Skippy and was driving me nuts till I finally remembered  that it was Jackie Cooper.

next

A  man commits suicide, leaves a note and his scheming, crooked wife uses the letter as leverage against a mob boss.

1 hour ago, chaya bat woof woof said:

Is it The Big Heat?  The star is Glen Ford.  Do I need to answer another part of the question if that is the film?

Yes it's The Big Heat, GlennFord, Lee Marvin, Gloria Grahame There is no other part to the question, The thread is Describe the scene, I described the scene, you tell us what movie it's from. No one asked for more information than that, it's optional to add anything else. C'mon you've been here long enough now to observe how the games are played.,

It's your turn to post one.

5 hours ago, starliteyes said:

In order to get an authoress, who also has a passion for food, to look over her daughter’s stories, a woman promises to share her secret Swedish meatball recipe with her.

I Remember Mama

• Like 1

Thanks Star. Love that film and try to watch whenever it's on TCM

next

A naval officer in a port in China, buys a necklace and writes a love letter to the woman he wants to marry. He is drugged and robbed by a Chinese woman and her father. He comes to the next day, only to find he's missed his ship and labeled a deserter.