Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

describe the scene game

The young woman knows the wife. The wife is a customer in the dress salon where the young woman works.. The next morning the husband tells his wife what happened, he tells her about the young woman. The wife goes to the dress salon where the young woman works to thank her for her kindness and they become friends.

The husband is visited by his ex mistress who wants to continue their affair . Meanwhile the wife is attending a party being given in honor of the man she and the young woman picked up at the airport. The husband never shows up to the party and the wife knows that the mistress has returned.,

22 hours ago, lavenderblue19 said:

The mistress phones the wife to tell her she's back and tells her she wants her to come to her apartment.

I thought I recognized this film after a while. I watched some of it on DVD couple years ago but I didn't like it.

But Lav, I liked your telling it a lot better than watching it.🤗

It's "East Side West Side", 1949 with an All-Star MGM cast: Ava Gardner,  Barbara Stanwyck, James Mason and Van Heflin.

10 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

I thought I recognized this film after a while. I watched some of it on DVD couple years ago but I didn't like it.

But Lav, I liked your telling it a lot better than watching it.🤗

It's "East Side West Side", 1949 with an All-Star MGM cast: Ava Gardner,  Barbara Stanwyck, James Mason and Van Heflin.

LOL, Thanks, yes in the telling in probably does sound better than the actual film, although I do like this film.  Yes, it is East Side, West Side. Barbara Stanwyck, James Mason,  Ava Gardner, Van Heflin, Cyd Charisse, Gale Sondergaard and Nancy Reagan. quite an impressive cast. I 've seen this one quite a few times on TCM and it was just shown a week ago on TCM.

Good work Princess, it's your thread :)

• Thanks 1