Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

describe the scene game

On 10/7/2021 at 7:58 PM, mr6666 said:

NEXT:   teen uses parts from his destroyed robot to revive his dead girlfriend

teen star got his start in a popular Michael Landon tv series

I've never seen it, but he clues lead me to believe it's "Deadly Friend" with Matthew Labyorteaux and Kristy Swanson.  I think that it was just on one of the premium movie channels recently.

12 hours ago, MilesArcher said:

I've never seen it, but he clues lead me to believe it's "Deadly Friend" with Matthew Labyorteaux and Kristy Swanson.  I think that it was just on one of the premium movie channels recently.

Yup......thanks, Miles

Mathew's start was on "Little House..." series

was just on TCM on 10-6 for their ROBOT DAY  ;)

& you're up.............

• 2 weeks later...

I posted the question on October 10th because the movie had been just shown on TCM's Noir Alley the night of October 9th and the morning of October10th.  The woman is Adele Jergens and the man is William Talman.  The movie is "Armored Car Robbery".  I figured that if no one got it right after the movie was shown, then no one was likely to get it.

Let's try another one.  A baseball pitcher who has lost a leg as a result of a hunting accident, returns to pitch in a ball game.  In his first inning, the other team bunts the ball on the ground, figuring that he will have trouble getting to the ball and fielding it.  

On 10/19/2021 at 1:03 AM, MilesArcher said:

I posted the question on October 10th because the movie had been just shown on TCM's Noir Alley the night of October 9th and the morning of October10th.  The woman is Adele Jergens and the man is William Talman.  The movie is "Armored Car Robbery".  I figured that if no one got it right after the movie was shown, then no one was likely to get it.

Let's try another one.  A baseball pitcher who has lost a leg as a result of a hunting accident, returns to pitch in a ball game.  In his first inning, the other team bunts the ball on the ground, figuring that he will have trouble getting to the ball and fielding it.  

The Stratton Story. James Stewart and June Allyson as Monty and Ethel Stratton. 

10 hours ago, shutoo said:

Too Young to Kiss 

I confess..I knew it was June Allyson, but had to look up the title

Too Young To Kiss is the film. Quite a few on the bds. can't stand June, I don't care, I like her. It's a cute film also starring Van Johnson. Good work Shutoo, your thread :)

A big city man is jailed for speeding through a small burg, and to elicit sympathy, tells everyone he has to get out out to see his dear old mother on her birthday.

21 hours ago, MilesArcher said:

Could it be "Small Town Girl" with Farley Granger and Jane Powell?

It sure could...didn't even get to the dancing in a dept store.

Your thread, MilesArcher!

This one should go quickly.

A man is a passenger on a train as it pulls into a station.  He spots a shoe shine boy on the platform.  The man calls out "Pardon me boy, is this the Transylvania Station?"

The young fellow answers "Ya, Track 29.  Say can I give you a shine?" 

You've got it, Shutoo.    Here it is:

When I saw it in a theater, I started laughing at the line, which is a take-off on a line from "Chattanooga Choo Choo".  The people around me looked puzzled when I laughed.

Nice job, Shutoo.  It's your turn now.  

• 2 weeks later...