Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

describe the scene game

cagney69

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2022 at 3:49 PM, Princess of Tap said:

10) On the stand, his mistress admits she gave him the pills for his own use, but had no reason to want his wife dead. Because her Opera career came first and she had no desire for marriage.

Found this on page 3.No takes so far maybe time to wrap this up

5 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

No one seems to have an interest in this thread so we'll just open it up.

This thread is open.

I think no one recognizes the film. You know that happens. The clues can be all there but no one has seen the film,  too bad because your clues sound like it's a good film.  What film was it ?

Just now, lavenderblue19 said:

I think no one recognizes the film. You know that happens. The clues can be all there but no one has seen the film,  too bad because your clues sound like it's a good film.  What film was it ?

"The Last Man To Hang"-- starring Tom Conway

Just now, lavenderblue19 said:

I've never seen this film I'm going to look out for it sounds really good. Has TCM shown this one ?

I don't think so. There's been a big interest lately in a film that he's in called-- "Repeat Performance". Eddie Mueller just revamped it for his Noir project and I think they showed that one on TCM.

5 hours ago, lavenderblue19 said:

I've never seen this film I'm going to look out for it sounds really good. Has TCM shown this one ?

Does sound interesting...it's on YouTube and OK...have to put it on my watch list.

4 hours ago, lavenderblue19 said:

The Palm  Beach  Story ? Joel McCrea and Claudette  Colbert   ?

Yeah, I thought this would pick things up a little faster. It's one of my old favorites from childhood. I loved Claudette's wardrobe.

Lav, you've got it.....

2 hours ago, MilesArcher said:

"The Magnificent Ambersons"?

Yes The Magnificent Ambersons.

Joseph Cotton , Dolores Costello, Anne Baxter, Tim Holt, Agnes Moorehead, Ray Collins. Orson Welles directed this great film. TCM airs the film every so often. It's a classic. ..and the cast is fantastic, All great in this film,  Agnes Moorehead  really chews up that scene on the staircase. All classic film lovers should see The Magnificent Ambersons.

Good work Miles, your thread.

Some young cavalry soldiers, during training, are told to try riding "Roman Style".  That is, standing with one foot on one horse and the other foot on a second horse while galloping around a track.  They proceed to do it without falling.

On 1/20/2022 at 2:04 AM, MilesArcher said:

Some young cavalry soldiers, during training, are told to try riding "Roman Style".  That is, standing with one foot on one horse and the other foot on a second horse while galloping around a track.  They proceed to do it without falling.

RIO GRANDE

Thanks Miles.

Next

A mother -in -law visits her daughter- in - law in the hospital because she's just had her baby son. The mother in law knows that it's not her son's baby  and tells the young woman that she cannot use their last name. The young woman tells the mother in law that she will use the son's last name for the baby or she will reveal that the marriage was not consummated and the details of the son's suicide.