Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robert Osborne's Health

> {quote:title=FredCDobbs wrote:}{quote}

> The guy is 77 years old. He looks like he is 45 or 50. I would say he is very healthy and in good condition.

No, Osborne shows every day of his seventy-seven years, and looks as though he should be playing Alfred the Butler in a "Batman" movie.

He has lost too much weight; his complexion is sallow and cheeks are sunken, the male equivalent of those Beverly Hills matrons who starve themselves to fit into ghastly leopard-print spandex and won't admit to themselves that they're no longer teenagers.

Hudson Hawk wrote:

<< the male equivalent of those Beverly Hills matrons who starve themselves to fit into ghastly leopard-print spandex >>

Maybe if he host TCM wearing one, some people might fell better about his health.

Ah-ah-AHHHH, ah AHH, ahahahahahhhhh!!!!!!"

tarzan.gif

How can you tell if his complexion is sallow under all that makeup? Also, when you lose weight, expecially when you're older, it definitely shows in your face. I don't think he's to thin but I also don't think I'd like to see him in a spandex...

My husband is also 77, walks just like RO, except my husband has no grey hair, a good gene from his mothers side. His hairdresser calls him Ronnie, after "I don't have grey hair" Ronald Reagan. ANYWAY, LONG LIVE Robert Osborne, he is TCM!!!!!!!!!! I think he looks super considering his age. If I wasn't married, would check him over twice, if I saw him out and about. :)