Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can You Buy A TCM T-Shirt?????

To data972, hope you get to see this reply!? Anyway, TCM used to have what was 1 of thee greatest stores of all!!! I know that for a fact, because I was able to get the TCM Coffee Mug-(you know the 1 you see R. 0sborne drinking out of!) I don't use it though, just in case-(a display of sorts) Plus & this is something we at TCM-(need to get a huge petition drive going on. An absolutely tremendous & inexpensive book "Movies We Love"-"100 Collectible Classics"-(HEY YOU GALS & GUYS RUNNING TCM, WE NEED: "100 More Collectible Classics" Or #2nd part/sequel of that superb book. Strangely, other than myself, I only know of 1 other person that got this book?-(Not even: Mongo, the champ of this website, I don't believe got this book?)>(IT'S ACTUALLY PART #1 of #2 BIG-ITEMS, THAT WE THE FANS NEED A DRIVE FOR-(the other is even better? Strength in numbers) I was given FREE-(as it's superb store was closing, A HUGE TCM MUSE PAD!) & Yup, it did have T-shirts/ Tote-bags/ Baseball caps & even TCM jackets on it's store!!!

& my A #1 item I was able to get-("TCM Gangster Watch!") On the latter, I can still give address for those wanting it? It's a separate company from Turner Classic-(although, it has that logo on it It even comes in a neat tin can as well!)

4 star question! & to all u cinephiles, keep up the "NAGGING OF SORTS!" I reckon' not enough got the items? Almost forgot, store even had backpacks!?

• 2 weeks later...