Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need Info on Movie Title

GimmeClassics

Hello everyone, I'm also looking for help with finding out the title of a movie I saw years ago. I know I've come to the right place with all of you movie buffs. The movie was shown on TV a few times when I was a kid but I've never seen it since. There are a few things that stick out about it that I remember. Its about a boy who becomes orphaned after the apartment that he shares with his parents is bombed. I believe the story takes place in the Middle East or Africa. The boy find himself alone with some nomad out in the desert. One memory that stands out especially is when the boy and this nomad are sitting by the fire at night and this nomad is somehow a threat to the boy. Something happens with this nomad at the fire, something explodes in his eyes and the boy runs off. Being young I never understood that scene and dont know exactly what happened with the fire. The only clue that I have is a vague memory of the TV station announcing during a commercial break that the title of the movie was something like "A Boy 10ft. Tall" I've Googled that title and looked in different places but haven't been successful with finding out anything. So here I am seeking anyone's help about the title and info on this movie. Thanks...and GimmeClassics

Thanks for the info on this movie and thanks for the links. I had a feeling that I was close on the movies title but continued to come up empty handed. Come to find out there is another title in which this moviie is called. I really have been looking for info on this film for a couple years and that is one of the reasons that I became a member here in this forum.