Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
boyawar

What happened to MY Favorite Hedy Lamarr

Its been a couple of months or so since i came to TCM forum and noticed that even putting in a search for Hedy Lamarr, nothing comes up. The last time , Nov or Dec she was leading most female actress's with attention...over 30,000 and now it seems to be gone. Gene Tierney who was a runnerup about 26,000 is still there though. Does anyone know anything about this?

Dude,

There is still plenty of Hedy love. Check out the Favorites forum above. Our Favorite Brunettes has plenty of Hedy fans along with the *Hedy Lamarr: The Most Beautiful Star* thread. A quick search shows fairly recent activity in both threads in regards to Ms. Lamarr.

This is the forum for the upcoming TCM Film Festival coming in the Spring. You might have better luck posting your question in one of those two threads.

Well, i am not a newcomer to TCM, so i should know my way around and each time i picked My favoirites there was Hedy's thread. Now searching under that thread i went as far as number 24 at the bottom of the thread and still could not find it...so i gave up. Do me a favor and enter her name in the search department, and see if you get the same results that i get...under My favorites. I am aware of her being in the My favorite Brunettes. Thanks

Well, why is it when I enter her name, or the" most beautiful star" in my favorites, this thread appears only?

> {quote:title=Hedger wrote:}{quote}

> Well, why is it when I enter her name, or the" most beautiful star" in my favorites, this thread appears only?

You have to do an "ALL" search, rather than a "90 DAY" search, and set it for "All Categories".