Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Someone cited Marilyn, but NATALIE WOOD made more flix & was slighted, agai

I was just reading & I completely understand your anger-(NOTE: I am actually more "Stunned!" Than anything else. That given the staggering popularity of Marilyn Monroe-(1926-62) She was again ignored-(TCM does own quite a bit of her flix too. I am speaking of tcmprogrammer. Whom noted there were not enough for 24hrs of MM. If you guys had used: "A. Jungle"/ *"All About Eve," "M. Business" ('52 version)& even "Love Happy"-(which are all shown on the network at various times. It seems it may have made it. Plus, I do see "Bus Stop" is rarely, if ever on TCM-(her finest hour of acting!) I actually took it for granted & thought she was on "Summer Under the Stars"-(now I see new "Now Playing"-(just got 2 issues actually!) & she's nowhere to be found. & either is: NATASHA-(natalie Wood???) & in relation to her, you guys certainly own enough of her flix! Including small roles,etc Matter of fact>"Brainstorm" (1983 released posthumously) Has been on quite a bit of late? I know she was under contract to Fox like MM. But, most of her films after 1955 or so, were Warner Bros. Plus, she was nominated three times for the ACADEMY GOLD! (A certain irony here. Both ladies are interred within feet of each other too! Westwood, park)>(most that know me, know I prefer that term to cemetary) Another, I literally took for granted-(until seeing all. *Charlie Chaplin!!!-(come on guys' Between the shorts, features & docu's. Plenty of material is on hand. As was evidenced in recent Month dedicated to "The Little Tramp!" Anyway, there is always next yr. Thank You