Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cinecrazydc

Washington, DC buffs

Good. Maybe the DC folks can post a message at Club TCM at the Roosevelt for getting together for cocktails or something?

Sounds good. I'll see if we can msg here in a bit to chat/exchange data. :)

Ted

I'm living in the Shenandoah Valley of VA & yes I'm going to the Hollywood shindig

Don't know about the free showing of The More The Merrier on Apr 8th...if I don't get snowed in, I may drive up.

I don't hang out here much (I'm usually on Twitter for social networking) but I'll see you DC/Balto/NoVA people in Hollywood in late April.

Yes, I'm also planning to attend "The More the Merrier." Wanted to meet Bob Osborne, but I'll settle for Mr. Mankiewicz until I get out to H'wood next month. See you all there !

Mike B.

For all the DC fans, I plan on being at Club TCM for the welcome party on Thursday at 4:30 PM. I'll try to get a sign or some other conspicuous indicator ( like a Redskins hat !) to draw attention to the DC presence t the festival. Anyone wanting to plan a social schedule with fellow Washingtonians for dinner or drinks is more than welcome !!

See you all there !!!

Best,

Bob

I'll be there right as it opens (I get to Hollywood the night before) Looking forward to hanging out with DC area TCM fans (though I live in the Shenandoah Valley)

Whoo I won backstage pass to meet Ben & George Stevens Jr tomorrow night @TCM Roadshow

If you want to try & win too get on Twitter http://twitter.com register & follow @TCM http://twitter.com/TCM There is a message to be retweeted and I think there are as many as 4 backstage passes left to be won

Good luck & see all y'all there tomorrow night

Okay I've got pictures posted to the Union group TCM Film Festival

I also have video of the entire George Stevens Jr Interview with Ben Mankiewicz but I need to find a place to upload it (it's about 25 mins long)

Enjoy & see everyone in Hollywood