Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gil1957

Movie Serials

I remember back not long ago, TCM was showing the old movie serials. I would like to see the return of them, but put them on a regular schedule, like Silent Sunday Night. Every Saturday morning at 10 or something show a couple of episodes, but do it every week in order, so people know when to return to see what happened to the hero in the cliffhanger.

Serial heroine Louis Currie ( The Masked Marvel, The Adventures of Captain Marvel) will be celebrating her 98th birthday on April 7th 2011. She'll be making her very first east coast appearance at Captain Celluloid's Movie And TV World Con IV on April 2-3, at the Midtown Holiday Inn, in New York city. Updates will be posted on site blog at [The Official George Reeves Tribute Page|http://www.myspace.com/captaincelluloid9000] Don't miss out on this one! Thanks!!!

Edited by: captaincelluloid on Sep 8, 2010 9:33 AM

I've become a huge fan of the serials and have bought quite a few over the past few years.I just finished watching, for the second time, The Adventures of Captain Marvel - one of my favorites.

I'm thrilled to see Buck Rogers now on TCM. I hope they show others in the future.

Awesome! THE ADVENTURES OF CAPTAIN MARVEL one of the all-time best serials!! I need to get that one sometime! I've seen it before, had it on VHS years ago.

I'm also totally grooving to the BUCK ROGERS serial chapters on Saturday mornings on TCM!!

I'm enjoying Buck Rogers but I think the three Flash Gordon serials were way better. To me they had more cool stuff going on - like the Clay People coming out of the cave walls. Whoa!

I see TCM is showing Ace Drummond after Buck Rogers is done. Looking forward to that!!