Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

COLUMBIA PICTURES FILM NOIR CLASSICS COLLECTION: VOL. 2?

Anyone have a clue when this box-set will be out? I just called Amazon, as it was scheduled to be

out on Nov. 3, '09, the same date that VOL. 1 was released, but they had no update. I also checked the sonypictures.com website, but no info. there either. Any fellow fanatics out there know anything about this release date? THANKS!!!

Sad to say but these studios have been shelving releasing many of these classics and box sets. I think they base these decisions off of the economy and previous sales. For example, Fox gave Betty Grable, Carmen Miranda and Alice Faye Box sets. Faye got two, the other two ladies we are just left wondering. The worst part about it is that they aren't putting rare films on the box sets. Over 80% of them can be purchased on their own!

I know Universal and MGM have noirs out but I wasn't too sure about Columbia to begin with. I am going to go check out Amazon.com right now!