Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
wmcki76058

Youngest & oldest classic movie fans

Lol I know exzactly how you feel I am 15 too and if I am invited somewhere I wont go if there is a movie on TCM that I have been wanting to see.. I always have to check TCM schedule and I am pretty much always watching TCM.

-kelsey

HAHA! Yes! We 15 year olds unite! This is fun..how come i never came here before?! Anycrap yeah...sometimes i ll set my alarm for like 4 am then watch a movie and go back to sleep...i think thats funny.

hahah wow yeah I do the same thing my friends think i'm a nerd cause when we are at like a party or sleep over i am always grabbing the remote to check and see whats on TCM cause Tcm is pretty much my life as sad as it is..l0l

- kelsey

Hi all! This is so funny. I did very much the same things as you when I was 15 or so. I couldn't leave the house without making sure the VCR timer was set to record at least 5 times if a really good classic movie was coming on. I checked the program guide and highlighted all the movies I had been wanting to see. My friends who had never seen a classic movie before were introduced fast and knew almost as much about them as me before long. Just think of it this way. It's an early education for taking Leonard Maltin's job someday.

Wendy

I'm 14 years old and am addicted to TCM. Its sad, really. I should have a life, and I do, but I watch movies whenever possible. But its so great to see other teens that like classic movies. I've loved them as long as I can remember, for a few years at least, which is a lot considering I'm 14.

thats really how i am too I play volley ball and i go to school and hang out with my friends and i am actually really busy but there is NOTHING in the world I like to do more than watch old movies and though some might think its sad watching old movies all the time and considering that your life i dont think it is cause old movies are the greatest thing out there( so i think) I've been watching old movies ever since I was 12 wich is only 3 years but like you said thats pretty long for people our age..

lot of younger classic fans.....that's AWESOME!

i'm 24...and like so many other screenwriters, I'm a FANATIC for classic films. Love the dialogue...

"How'a bout it, Humpty Dumpty?!?!"