Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Are You Listening To?

movieman1957

11 hours ago, LuckyDan said:

Beautiful sets and costumes here, fun vintage-looking instruments, and the enchanting Izabella Miko in an explosion of blondness. I believe you know Mr. Roberts.

This is one fairly recent song that I liked.     AND it wasn't only because  of the guitar being played!       

• Like 1

In the doc's waiting room and they're killing me with Bon Jovi. Even the girl at the desk is humming along. 

artworks-5elBm2vA8SUllrOq-tCzzrQ-t500x50

Is living on a prayer really what you want to put out there when you're running a medical facility?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, _Broadway_ said:

I had no idea Allen Ludden sang! I am listening to this whole album and am loving it.

The Nearness of You is another fine Hoagy Carmichael tune with lyrics by Ned Washington.     The song debuted in the  John Barrymore film Romance in the Dark.

• Thanks 2

Slowhand is 45 years old. Dayum. This is the track I bought it for. My friends didn't understand why I liked it so much. I think it was the guitar groove - I like the sound of strummed chords on Strats - and Marcy Levy's vocals in her exchange with Eric.

• Like 1