Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Are You Listening To?

2 minutes ago, Allhallowsday said:

Can't say I knew LEE MORSE.  Right up my alley... 

She's one of my favorite female singers, right next to Annette Hanshaw, Sophie Tucker and Ruth Etting.

9 minutes ago, Allhallowsday said:

You do like the old ones. 

*Love them, and yeah, but I'm always wishing there were more people I could talk to about them. 🤣

11 hours ago, SweetSue said:

*Love them, and yeah, but I'm always wishing there were more people I could talk to about them. 

There are a few of us around who listen to everything... "good"... I listen to a lot of Classical, Jazz, Top 40, and ROCK mostly 20th century.   Of course, I'm 39 years older than you!   Our chat made me play this today :

50 Sweet Bands 50 Sweet Songs 

R-14309540-1571946772-3636.jpeg.jpg

6 hours ago, Allhallowsday said:

There are a few of us around who listen to everything... "good"... I listen to a lot of Classical, Jazz, Top 40, and ROCK mostly 20th century.   Of course, I'm 39 years older than you!   Our chat made me play this today :

50 Sweet Bands 50 Sweet Songs 

R-14309540-1571946772-3636.jpeg.jpg

Oldies are goodies and it shall always remain that way! You're probably the exact same age as my dad, ha. I hope to reach that age still enjoying things of the past. Things may be old, but they never get old. 😄

2 hours ago, SweetSue said:

I hope to reach that age still enjoying things of the past.

My goal is merely 60.  I'm already 2 years older than my brother was when he left in 2010.  58 used to be my goal.  Now, I hope to get to be 62 in order to be older than his wife got to be.   

13 minutes ago, Allhallowsday said:

My goal is merely 60.  I'm already 2 years older than my brother was when he left in 2010.  58 used to be my goal.  Now, I hope to get to be 62 in order to be older than his wife got to be.   

So sorry to hear about your brother, but good luck to you good sir, oops or lady! May you have a many happy and healthy years ahead!