Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Milan Festival

johnbabe

The exhibition on Garbo ended in Milan (where I had the chance to go and see it), but next stop will be Florence at the Ferragamo Museum which organises the exhibition. On the web site of the Museum they say that the Museum is closed until May 13th in order to rearrange their space for the Garbo exhibition which will last until September. I will let you know if there is anything new about the exhibition (whether they will present it in the US or elsewhere).

Also just for your information, the International Film Festival of La Rochelle in France is paying tribute to the silent Garbo (July 2-11) and the list of films which will be screened is established on their webside. I will attend the Fetsival since i live in France, and I will share my impressions with you. The films screened will be "Goesta Berling's Saga", "The street of Sorrow", "Flesh and the Devil", "Love", "The mysterious Lady", "Woman of Affairs", "The kiss" and Kevin Brownlow's documentary on Garbo (he will be there to present it I believe). I also think they will show the extract from"The Divine Woman". Quite impressive and Vive la Divine.

http://www.festival-larochelle.org/festival-2010/programme

hi, thank you very much for your post, i am so thrilled to hear from someone actually going to the festival, i live in the US and i wish we had more things like this happening here, but mainly when they do happen they are in NYC (i am quite close to the City) thank you, again, i look forward to hearing more of your comments and news, garbor4ever!