Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When will *Kind Hearts and Coronets* be rescheduled?

PaulaJo

Hello All ~

On May 21st TCM is cancelling Kind Hearts and Coronets in order to run Lena Horne's Tribute films. Does anyone know if/when Kind Hearts and Coronets will be reschedules? When do they usually reschedule cancelled movies?

Thanks!

Paula Jo

Since TCM's schedules are out for June and July and August is probably finished and will be released shortly, unless there just happens to be another one already scheduled, it looks likes it will be at least September before it could be rescheduled. Doesn't mean it will, just that September would be the earliest.

I really love how TCM does tributes but I have to admit I was upset that this was the film that had to be canceled since it was the one I was most looking forward to in May. I couldn't wait for it to be rescheduled so I ended up renting it from Netflix.

Thank you, Kinokima, I do already belong to Netflix so I will wait until the TCM schedule comes out for September, and if they haven't rescheduled it there I will rent it from Netflix. I am just so happy TCM was kind enough to send a newsletter informing us that they are shifting around the schedule.

Paula Jo

> {quote:title=LonesomePolecat wrote:}{quote}

> I adore Kind hearts and coronets. That should be one of the Essentials IMHO.

The Essentials schedule shows it playing on Oct. 23, 2010. I'm glad since I was looking forward to it this Friday, though Lena Horne definitely deserves this tribute.

Sarah

Edited by: sewannie on May 18, 2010 4:55 PM