Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Effect of Gamma Rays on Man in the Moon Marigolds

CDiNicola

Circa 1972

I saw this film once years ago and have been waiting to see it again. It has never been released on VHS or DVD. Anyone ever seen this film? Comment if you have seen it and wish for it to be shown on TCM or released on DVD! It stars Joanne Woodward and was directed by her husband Paul Newman. It is an excellent adaptation of the Paul Zindel play.

I've seen it. It's a quiet, sad little movie. It reminds me a little of Mildred Pierce -only because there are two daughters, one demanding and discontented, the other quiet and well, nice. Yet it's the meaner daughter who gets the mother's love and attention.

I never saw the young girl who played the younger daughter in anything else. She was sweet.

Don't know if this can be ordered -Amazon, maybe?? It seems to be undeservedly obscure.

Circa 1972

I saw this film once years ago and have been waiting to see it again. It has never been released on VHS or DVD. Anyone ever seen this film? Comment if you have seen it and wish for it to be shown on TCM or released on DVD! It stars Joanne Woodward and was directed by her husband Paul Newman. It is an excellent adaptation of the Paul Zindel play.

Weird that your post would repeat CDi.

I am a big Joanne Woodward fan and have wanted to see this forever. The title sure is a mouthful. If you see it on any schedule, please let us here know. Recording it would create a challenge for me to learn to remove the commercials!

Hey, yeah, I don't know why my original post came up again, I think I did some cut and paste thing and then couldn't delete it.... Oh well. I will definetly post something if this film gets shown. I love Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward, they were great.

Thanks for the posts!

• 4 weeks later...