Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robert Osborne

So lately i have been detained from watching any TCM....busy life. So a while ago i noticed Robert Osborne looked *very* sick. And out of curiosity i looked on google and found that everyone thought the same thing...i was wondering what is wrong with him...does anyone know??? im Nervous...the man is my idol.

Edited by: charliechaplin101 on May 19, 2010 8:30 PM

I have a contact on the IMDb message boards who had lunch with him and he wrote me that Mr. Osborne is on a medically supervised diet, so if the weight loss concerns you, it's apparently intentional.

I just wish he would double-check the research team. Tonight he cited Donna Reed's sitcom as running for 11 years - it was only 8.

Robert O is doing just fine. Saw him up close at the TCM Film Festival and he looks great.

About two years ago he underwent a medically supervised diet and lost some weight. There is a thread or two in the archives here about it. His wardrobe did not keep up with him and for a few months, he looked wan and his clothes didn't fit.

However, once his weight stablized, his wardrobe was tailored to his more svelte self and he looks good on screen and in person these days.