Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone know this movie?

nursedove

I am in need of help finding out the title of a movie I watched with my grandmother years ago. It was about a teenage girl in the 20's or 30's. She had eyes for the cool guy on campus, and she was not cool. She tended to fake fainting if the elastic in her bloomers gave out. There were cool guys in their fur coats and in jaloppy's. In the end we find out she has married the handosme teacher who was always helping her out of the embarrassing situations whe would get into. We see them in the attic telling their daughter how they met and she asks if anyone was as great back then and Frank Sinatra is now. Please help.

> {quote:title=nursedove wrote:}{quote}

> I am in need of help finding out the title of a movie I watched with my grandmother years ago. It was about a teenage girl in the 20's or 30's. She had eyes for the cool guy on campus, and she was not cool. She tended to fake fainting if the elastic in her bloomers gave out. There were cool guys in their fur coats and in jaloppy's. In the end we find out she has married the handosme teacher who was always helping her out of the embarrassing situations whe would get into. We see them in the attic telling their daughter how they met and she asks if anyone was as great back then and Frank Sinatra is now. Please help.

>

That sounds like the 20th Century-Fox movie MARGIE (1946) starring Jeanne Crain and Glenn Langan.

Info here:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038727/combined