Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Rising of the Moon problem

jerryg

The TVGuide programmer for my recorder....posted the wrong screening length for this John Ford gem. I am in New York City. Didn't anyone else have this problem? Did anyone nab it and up for a trade. I have thousands of hard to get titles.

Anybody?

Thanks,

Jerry

P.S. How about scheduling it again, TCM?

I had programmed it in advance....and I think there must have been a change....for the tivo recorded for about 30 minutes and shut itself off. I saw that the recorder had stopped. I checked out the guide and the rest of the Ford film was scheduled under a show called "June program updates" or something like that. I hit the manual record quickly and I got the rest of the film....but I'm missing about 5 minutes after 30 minutes into it.

It was also a superb quality transmission for a film that's been missing in the catalogue. TCM programmer please schedule it again...something is awry.

Or if anyone has it recorded, please....give a shout.

J.

First I want to thank *tcmprogrammr* for finding a beautiful print of this movie and broadcasting it, and second, I would like to add my request it be shown again one day because I not only failed to get the opening credits but I didn't record on the highest quality speed/setting, so the picture isn't as good as the broadcast showed it to be.