Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bette Davis? Scene starts with her fussing at her husband.

needshelp

I believe it is Bette Davis who is the star. She is in the living room and her husband enters the room. She has an arguement with him. He says something about him not appreciating him all of these years. Her daughters come in the living room and plead with her to be nice to him. Then the scene goes to Bette Davis remembering back in time....The scene takes place with her in a barn with a man. She is in love with him. That's all I remember. Can anyone help me name that movie? I have been trying for YEARS to find that movie. I have looked under Bette Davis etc. Thanks!!! :)

It sounds like The Little Foxes with Bette and Teresa Wright. She and her brothers want her husband played by Herbert Marshall to lend them money to start a business. Bette ends up letting him die as he tries to make it upstairs to get his heart medicine.

• 2 weeks later...

That's it!!!! Thank you all for your help but Scorpio911 nailed it! A thousand thanks!!! I have been looking for this movie for over 10 years. You guys are the best and I appreciate everyone helping me find it. Thanks again Scorpio911! :))))