Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where do I find the schedule for days past?

XDelusion

I thought as much, but what I'm looking for does not seem to be listed, or I'm over looking it.

Yesterday at around 5:00PM Ohio time they ran a little documentary about the history of the U.N. building in New York and how the land was donated from our old pals from the 19th century...

...the Rockefellers.

I'd really like to see this propaganda piece all the way through as I was at work and could only catch bits and pieces.

That was *Mighty Manhattan, New York's Wonder City* (1949), a James FitzPatrick short. The monthly schedule rarely lists shorts, but the daily schedule does. So if you see a short you liked, you'd better look there within a few hours or it's gone.

FitzPatrick's Traveltalks are very popular, so chances are good that it will be shown again. Just check the daily schedule every week or so, and they should have the upcoming shorts listed. And if you ever want to identify a movie that was shown a month or more back, go here:

http://www.classicmovies.org/turner/turner0410.htm