Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Sternberg DVD's

RoySites

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since i last posted. Hi Jeffrey. Has anyone noticed or commented on the fact that Criterion is about to release UNDERWORLD, THE LAST COMMAND, and DOCKS OF NEW YORK. For those of you not in the know, Criterion puts out particularly fine editions of all of their films, often from the studio negative. This should be a particularly fine set of films to get.

Roy

ps: Release date is August 24th.

Edited by: RoySites on May 31, 2010 5:37 PM

Hey there Roy! Welcome back. Yeah. I sent you an E-mail last week. Yes, we have discussed the Von Sternberg set here a little bit. I'm thrilled with the release, but I was hoping *CHILDREN OF DIVORCE* would be included too. The Robert Israel scores were a major surprise.

Did you catch the new versions of *THE VANISHING AMERICAN* and *THE LAST MOHICANS* over the past couple weeks? Did you catch THE MAGICIAN when it premiered a few months ago?

Please join the TCM Classic Film Union. Look forward to seeing you over there. Say, Send me an E-mail.

Yup I call those films including Nanooth of the North which I saw in Alaska long time ago on their local PBS station back in early 1990s yeah it so sad we don't know happen to dude that play Nanook some say that he died of starvation some say he died of TB I believe TB story