Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

JEOPARDY TCM (MOVIES FOR $200)

What is Rev. Ford reading the locket worn by *Pollyanna?*

"When you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will. Abraham Lincoln."

One of my favorite moments in one of my favorite films. When they found out Lincoln didn't say it, someone said, Well, it sounded good anyway.

Edited by: allaboutlana on Jan 10, 2012 9:09 AM

Lana, you're not the only one who loves this film. I watched my very overused tape the other day. Ben's outro on the film was funny, he did say that it turns out that Lincoln actually did say something that was a little similiar to what Swift had made up (David Swift the director/writer of the line). had no idea that Lincoln did in fact say something a little bit like that.Very lucky for all concerned! Glad you recognized the scene between Karl Malden and Hayley Mills, I love this precious film. Great work Lana. Your thread.

I did "see" it right after New Year's. If having it on in the background while I tried to pick up the house apres New Year's counts as seeing it, LOL!

Sorry, I forgot to answer as a question, took me a while just to remember which umptenth film it was I "saw."

Next -

Who was noted for roles of being so sweet, but played a real brat of a daughter?