Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

JEOPARDY TCM (MOVIES FOR $200)

Thanks.

Originally in this Classic Holiday film, the 2 leads had different roles. The director, after filming began,left and a new director was brought in. He then decided to switch the 2 leads roles, each taking the others. What film, and please name the 2 actors involved???

OK, Miles--but the next one'll be on you.

Next--he danced in the chorus of a number of A-1 Hollywood musicals. Then he got his break as a dancing lead in a legendary Hollywood musical. Also a lead dancer in a legendary French muscial. I used to buy his records too--not a bad singer.

Who is?

What are?

Dancer/Actor and movies.

Edythe--before I say no--I must congratulate you on remembering one of France's great choreographers and ballet directors. He was the "Balanchine" of France, he gave the world Leslie Caron and one of Astaire's most esoteric movies, Daddy Long Legs in addition to decades of original and cutting edge choreography for his dance companies.

Now--the dancer/actor in question--danced in the chorus of some top Hollywood musicals in the '50's at MGM, Paramount and Fox. Then he co-starred in 2 legendary musical movies of the 60's--in the US & in France.

Later he recorded records and played dramatic roles in films and TV.

Everyone playing this game has seen him dance in the 60's musical aforementioned.