Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Paris Model

brackenhe

What the heck? It's obvious this movie was made on a shoestring and it's not particularly funny. It's like they got a bunch of has beens and never weres and put a film together. It's a waste of talent--and I like B pictures.

ETA: Okay, I originally posted while the Goddard segment was on--it got worse. I feel sorry for those who had to be in this film. What a lousy script and the dress that the whole thing was supposed to be about wasn't even that great looking. Stupid, stupid, stupid movie. Paulette deserved better on her 100th birthday.

Edited by: helenbaby on Jun 3, 2010 3:08 PM

Paulette deserved better on her 100th birthday.....

Oh please. Paulette Goddard wasn't 100 years old when she made this film! It was just badly lit.....

> {quote:title=helenbaby wrote:}{quote}

>What a lousy script and the dress that the whole thing was supposed to be about wasn't even that great looking.

I saw a few minutes of this film, and I must say Marilyn Maxwell looked pretty good in that thing - which is the only reason I hung around for a few minutes.