Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ultimate Movie Trivia

Miles, Mud, so sorry. I just got home and sometimes I forget where I've posted last. I don't think I can come up with anything worthy of Ultimate Trivia so I'll leave the thread open to whomever wants to take it. I just love to do the research.

This actress was in a few movies early in her career, one being a very well known film. She later was on a hit TV sitcom. She eventually married an actor who guest starred occasionally on this sitcom and he also starred in another sitcom with the star of the sitcom she was in, (I know that's kind of confusing wording, but I think you guys will know what I mean).

Name her, the sitcom, and the most famous/successful movie she was in.

Edited by: thestick on Jan 5, 2012 3:02 AM

Hint: It's a real Hollywood studio film made during the War.

Hint 2: 3 of the main leads are from foreign countries: France and England. The 4th, really the 3rd lead is an American character actor who won the Oscar. He usually played sweet, but forgetful uncles or endearing bumbling drunken professionals. In this movie, he plays against type as a very malovently perverted villain.

Edited by: cujas on Jan 18, 2012 1:35 PM