Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name the pre-1970 film

• 2 weeks later...

I assumed no one was looking at this thread anymore. I thought the first two clues were obvious enough.

#3: When an opposing army tries to identify a rebel leader, many soldiers stand and claim to be him.

23 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

I assumed no one was looking at this thread anymore. I thought the first two clues were obvious enough.

#3: When an opposing army tries to identify a rebel leader, many soldiers stand and claim to be him.

Yes, obviously it's Spartacus

Thanks Lawrence

An interesting read is Kirk Douglas' book I AM SPARTACUS. I've read 3 of his 10 or 11 books all very informative and interesting.

next

2 couples and a child are traveling by car. the bratty child throws the car keys out on the side of the road

18 hours ago, starliteyes said:

Two for the Road?

Correct Star. Love this film. I saw Two for The Road  in the early 1970's at a retrospective at MoMa. I never tire of this film and so glad TCM shows it. Good work, your thread :)

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

The Flim-Flam Man starring George C Scott and Michael Sarrazin.

That's right, Princess. The scene in which they find the moonshine whiskey and use it to pay their bill reminded me of Paper Moon, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Thank you.

Your turn.

• Thanks 1