Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name the pre-1970 film

40 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

The drunken, crazed contractor escapes from the hotel speeding in his vehicle.

I haven't seen this one in years, I think it's  A Rage To Live ? Suzanne Pleschette. It's the Ben Gazarra clue as the contractor that reminded me of this film. This one hasn't been on tv in years, I don't think.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, lavenderblue19 said:

I haven't seen this one in years, I think it's  A Rage To Live ? Suzanne Pleschette. It's the Ben Gazarra clue as the contractor that reminded me of this film. This one hasn't been on tv in years, I don't think.

I know that you have admired Suzanne Pleshette for years just as I did when we were both growing up. Such a beautiful woman and such a wonderful actress.

As much fun as this movie was, I don't think you could make it today because it is so retro-- sexist backward. 

And She had terrific Supporting Cast backing her up with Ben Gazzara, Peter Graves and Brad Dillman.

Lav, well done, your turn.....

• Like 1

Thanks. The first clue about Suzanne's character being caught with the boy, I knew that I had seen the film. Just could not remember the title or cast, then the Ben Gazarra clue made me remember Suzanne. I loved her. Beautiful, intelligent and talented.

I wish this film was shown more often

next

A husband drops his wife off at work, later, when he shows up to pick her up, he sees her passionately kissing another man. When the wife and her boyfriend walk out together the wife sses the husband and is fearful that he'll hurt her when she gets back home.

• Like 1