Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name the pre-1970 film


Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Time for hints--

 The star of the movie was married to one of Hollywood's greatest female movie stars.

The supporting actor was the brother of one of Hollywood's greatest character actors.

These clues did the trick. Lost Honeymoon ? the clues narrowed it down quite a bit Franchot Tone was married to Joan Crawford at one point and of course Tom Conway was George Sanders brother. I don't recall seeing this film, hope TCM shows it sometime.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, lavenderblue19 said:

These clues did the trick. Lost Honeymoon ? the clues narrowed it down quite a bit Franchot Tone was married to Joan Crawford at one point and of course Tom Conway was George Sanders brother. I don't recall seeing this film, hope TCM shows it sometime.

Lav,  I can always count on you to come through.

Lost Honeymoon is such a cute movie that I bought it on DVD. I don't think I've ever seen it on TV.

Good job, you're up.....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Lav,  I can always count on you to come through.

Lost Honeymoon is such a cute movie that I bought it on DVD. I don't think I've ever seen it on TV.

Good job, you're up.....

I thought this was drama. That's why I liked it. But if you say it's cute, then it must be a comedy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, laffite said:

I thought this was drama. That's why I liked it. But if you say it's cute, then it must be a comedy.

 And that's a good question because it starts out very dramatic and tragic.

There's nothing funny about the fundamental situation.

I first thought it was a drama too, but after the movie moves to New York from London, it becomes quite screwball comedy.

They handle it very well and in good taste.

So you know it has a happy ending.:)

 

*Lav is still up.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2020 at 4:09 PM, Princess of Tap said:

Lav,  I can always count on you to come through.

Lost Honeymoon is such a cute movie that I bought it on DVD. I don't think I've ever seen it on TV.

Good job, you're up.....

Thanks. Thread Open

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2020 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...