Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name the pre-1970 film

Last clue since no one seems to be recognizing this film.

She had arranged for him to get a post that he wanted as a foreign diplomat from another man who was in love with her. Right after the marriage ceremony when she discovers that her best friend is pregnant, she leaves him so her friend and husband can be together.

C'mon 6, you know I know all those things, but I was hoping that someone knew the film by recognizing the plot and not have to look it up, but that they actually saw the film. The film was shown the wk TCM was showing Crawford films. I know you enjoy silent films, this one was shown during the week and early so you probably missed it. I just decided to take a shot with this one with just the plot description. Oh well......

Thread Is Open

A character actor had a small but memorable role in this musical comedy, in which his lines primarily consisted of "Where is my money? I want my money." He says it so much by the end of the picture he's hoarse. Name the film and the actor. (This film was on, I believe, for the first time on TCM this summer.)