Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name the pre-1970 film

Well that didn't take very long. Yes, Judy plays two roles. She plays a young woman who dies after giving birth. She also plays the child, who grows up to look just like her mother. In the movie Judy sings MGM's favorite song "Singin' In The Rain", but it's a different arrangement from what you normally hear. Michael Feinstein used that arrangement in his album of MGM movie music. Ok, Lavender, or Cracklin' Rosie, or Tornado Tessie, or whatever you call yourself now, it's your turn.

Blame the tech problems on this site for the name nonsence. Just stick with calling me Lavender.I'm aggreviated enough about it with out the cracks. Haven't you been paying attention. T site will not let me post as lavender all the time or rose all the time. So I HAVE to go back and forth between those 2 monikers if I want to post at all. Got that Miles?Thanks.

Thread Open

Edited by: lavenderblue19 on Aug 28, 2012 1:52 PM

What a spitfire she was. Thanks, 6's

A man from Pennsylvania travels abroad to reclaim his family's farm. He meets and falls in love with a woman but love has to conquer more obstacles than winning her love in return. She has a larger than life stubborn brother.