Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help finding "And the other was beautiful"

Samryhpnol

Hi,

About a year and a half ago I happened to see the film "And the other was beautiful" on TCM, but have not been able to find any recordings of it anywhere since, either here or on IMDB. I cannot be quite sure that was the title (as it is not turning up anywhere), but the story line was along the lines of a mean sister, who killed a man drink drinking, and managed to blame the man in love with her and he took the blame for her. The whole time in jail her sister (who is in love with him) visits him, saying how cruel and mean her sister is, and when he gets out of prison he marries the sister. Rough synopsis but anyhow, if anybody could help me in locating either the actual name of the film, or somewhere where I can purchase it, I would be so pleased.

Thanks so much

Hi,

It's called *And One Was Beautiful*. I don't recall this being shown before but it may well have been. It's an MGM film so TCM has a better than average chance of airing it. Keep checking the schedule.

It is not on DVD.