Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is this movie called?

missphoto87

It was the ending that really touched me. I think this little girl was put up for adoption and her mother finds her and towards the end of the movie then shows up at the little girls birthday party and I think the girl snubs her, not knowing who she is. Then there was a painter at her party and she asks him to paint her mother. He paints her and the little girl runs to her crying realizing who she is. That's all I can remember. Hope someone knows what it is. I seen it a long time ago and still want to find it. Thank you in advance.

> {quote:title=missphoto87 wrote:}{quote}

> It was the ending that really touched me. I think this little girl was put up for adoption and her mother finds her and towards the end of the movie then shows up at the little girls birthday party and I think the girl snubs her, not knowing who she is. Then there was a painter at her party and she asks him to paint her mother. He paints her and the little girl runs to her crying realizing who she is. That's all I can remember. Hope someone knows what it is. I seen it a long time ago and still want to find it. Thank you in advance.

>

NEVER SAY GOODBYE is a remake of a 1945 Universal Picture called THIS LOVE OF OURS (if you'd be curious to see a different version of the story).

Info here:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038162/combined