Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Favorite YouTube tribute videos

Something that always struck me in Leone movies is his use of closeups and eyes shots. That is one reason why, to me, Fonda made such an interesting villain in Once Upon a Time in the West--his intense blue eyes were striking in his windburnt face. (The other more obvious reason is his history of playing mostly White Hats--this was  good case of reverse casting).

The first half of this video is dedicated to Leone's extreme closeups. The second half is, for some reason, dedicated to actresses with lovely eyes. So I guess there's something for everyone? :

Holy bass notes, Batman! That was awesome. Whatis the movie? Looks like somethng from the 80's maybe?

It is: The Return of Captain Invincible (1983).

One review of it on imbd.com states: "The Return of Captain Invincible is one gigantically delirious and extravagant cinematic conglomeration of Sci-Fi, comedy, musical, superhero-action and satire."

It is: The Return of Captain Invincible (1983).

One review of it on imbd.com states: "The Return of Captain Invincible is one gigantically delirious and extravagant cinematic conglomeration of Sci-Fi, comedy, musical, superhero-action and satire."

I am going to have to find this and watch it. It looks like the kind of movie my sister love! Thanks!

Cole Porter in the Movies:

"Begin the Beguine" (no, this was not an excuse to put my fave tap dancing number up...really :P )

"Farewell, Amanda" from Adam's Rib:

More Cole Porter Songs in movies (and if anyone else feels inspired, please post your picks!):

"Anything" Goes from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom:

"Well, Did Ya Evah" from High Society: