Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Favorite YouTube tribute videos

traceyk65

In honor of the Summer of Darkness...

(This one is a repeat, but I just love it!)

Evil Night Together (came across this one a few years ago)It's a tribute to the noir style:

That was interesting--Ive never seen taht movie before. And Id never have expected Roy Scheider to be in it!

Here's one I think I posted last year--it's Paula Abdul's "Cold-Hearted", which she said was a tribute to the recetly deceased Fosse:

Here's one I think I posted last year--it's Paula Abdul's "Cold-Hearted", which she said was a tribute to the recetly deceased Fosse:

It was perhaps inspired by this scene in movie:

I post link rather than embed video because it is perhaps nsfw because of breasts and bad word.

Up to two minute and forty-five second mark is straight version. It is after that point it displays why title of routine is: Air-otica.

Movie is very intense. I do hope you watch it when you are able.

It was perhaps inspired by this scene in movie:

I post link rather than embed video because it is perhaps nsfw because of breasts and bad word.

Up to two minute and forty-five second mark is straight version. It is after that point it displays why title of routine is: Air-otica.

Movie is very intense. I do hope you watch it when you are able.

Well. That certainly had to be the inspiration for Cold-Hearted--the costuming, the erotic dancing, the scaffolding--Abdul (or somebody)definitely knew her source material. If I get the chance to watch I will. Thanks!

There's a discussion thread on General Topics about how the right music can make or break a film. So here are a few videos of well-known movies, cut and scored to create an entirely different mood...

Scary Mary

Willie Wonka

There's a discussion thread on General Topics about how the right music can make or break a film. So here are a few videos of well-known movies, cut and scored to create an entirely different mood...

Dumb and Dumber...the thriller

Jaws...as filmed by Disney:

Archived