Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bonnie Blue Butler from GWTW Is Dead

Guest dredagain

I still cry when Ophelia dies in Hamlet. Mimi dies in La Boheme and Bonnie dies in Gone With The Wind. However little Bonnie was a brat and having her way cost her her own life. After all she took after her mother. Ms. Mitchell perhaps wrote that end to punish the Butlers for their shenanigans. It is sad that actress Cammie King Conlon died at 76. Not much of a career except a voice over for Bambi. The rest was making personal appearances for GWTW revivals. Last year she wrote her autobiography Bonnie Blue Butler A GWTW Memoire. May she rest in peace.

I believe the baby that played Bonnie Blue is also still alive. I believe that baby was a boy and I used to work with his sister many years ago. Well this is what she told me when she found out I was a big fan of Olivia DeHavilland; My brother was the baby in GWTW. Again, I don't know if she was pulling my leg or not.

I loved Bonnie Blue Butler. That scene well you know...always gets me (in the book Scarlett has more than one child so it's not as bad)

Perhaps it was just a one time thing for Cammie King but it was a memorable one time role. May she Rest in Peace.

Edited by: Kinokima on Sep 4, 2010 12:32 AM

So was the baby a boy or a girl??? I always wondered about that also you know for sure that baby is stil alive. The baby would of been born in 1938 so he she would now be 72 years old or so. People do die before the age of 72!!

Others here commented on who was still alive and this got me thinking of that baby and my former co-worker.

Edited by: jamesjazzguitar on Sep 4, 2010 1:48 PM